- Bachelor Degrees
- Master of Science degrees
- Advanced Masters
- Continuous training
The ENAC offers a total of 10 different courses at levels L1 - M2, targeting students straight from school or with prior university training.
All of these courses have specific entry conditions, teaching programmes and career prospects. The choice is yours!
- ENAC engineers in aeronautical systems and services (IENAC)
- Engineers in Air Traffic Services (ICNA)
- Engineers in Air Traffic Safety Electronics (IESSA)
- Trainee airline pilots (EPL)
- Advanced Technician Degree in Aviation (TSA)
- Flight dispatching and handling (TAE)
- International Air Transport Operations Master's degree (IATOM)
- HMI master's degree
- The Master of Science (MSc) in Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS)
- The Master of Science (MSc) in Air Traffic Management (ATM)
The ENAC can offer 7 quality doctorate/research level courses, all focusing on the fields of excellence of the ENAC.
The ENAC is the leading European organisation for continuous training with a catalogue including almost 400 courses/placements.
2 main types:
- for French and foreign companies and organisations
- for the personnel of the French Civil Aviation Authority (DGAC),