A teaching and research chair consists of linking one or several companies with a research project and/or teaching around a targeted topic. Discover the chair projects developed by ENAC.
The research activities undertaken at ENAC have a specific character which relies on the original positioning of the school: the operation and safety of the air transport system.
ENAC scientific policy aims to respond to the societal objectives derived from analysis of a specific choice of themes adopted on a national and European level (SESAR program, Aerospace Valley centre, DGAC priorities, etc.). It relies on strong industrial, academic and institutional partnerships and on rapidly expanding human resources.
Creation of research chairs would allow ENAC's renown and credibility to be strengthened, but also that of partners for these chairs, in highly strategic areas.
Teaching and research chairs
- Originates from desire of lecturer to develop activities in their field by involving companies.
- Mostly financed as needed by a company or a "pool" of companies.
- Financing predominantly comes from "sponsorship".
- Closely involves partner companies through steering bodies, but also as a testing ground for chair activities.
- Requirement to publicly circulate results.
Why finance an ENAC chair?
- Advance research on cutting-edge issue
- Support innovative educational programs in industry concerned
- Create innovation via specific content creation and organization of dedicated events
- Answer your corporate social responsibility
- Raise brand awareness and image by associating your company with ENAC
- Benefit from significant tax reduction
- Benefit from proximity to students and researchers
- Optimizing Overall Operation of Airports (OFGA)
- Accurate Positioning
- Sustainable Airport
For more information on chair projects go to ENAC Foundation site ///