Discover ENAC campuses around the globe.
Advanced Master in Aviation Safety Management
Training under the aegis of ICAO for the different operators of civil aviation. Various locations
Next coming session : Chennai (India) with HITS.
ENAC offers an aeronautical engineering programme open to everyone, in China.
SIAE in China
The Sino-European Institute of Aviation Engineering (SIAE) is an aeronautical engineering college founded by ENAC and ISAE-SUPAERO in 2007, in partnership with the CAUC (Civil Aviation University in China) in Tianjin.
It benefits from the support of the largest European and French industrial groups in the aerospace domain : AIRBUS GROUP, AIRBUS HELICOPTER, AIRBUS DEFENCE & SPACE, SAFRAN, THALES.
It is the largest Franco-Chinese engineering college in China and probably the most significant aeronautical college stemming from French partnerships in the world.
SIAE allows students from all over the world to obtain an aeronautical engineering degree which is recognized internationally.
At the end of the course, students obtain a Graduate Engineer Status from S.I.A.E (accredited by C.T.I).
The following qualifications are also available:
- "Bachelor in Aircraft Engineering"
- "Aeronautical Engineering Masters"
ENAC is also developing with CAUC a Avanced Masters (6 years of higher education) designed for Chinese students ///
Tsinghua University - Beijing
- Advanced Master in Aviation Management - More informations here ///
- Executive MBA in Aeronautics, developed in conjunction with Ponts ParisTech and with the support of Airbus. This Executive MBA is offered in partnership with the best engineering university in China and designed for Chinese civil aviation and aviation industry managers.
- Master in aeronautical engineering
ENAC and Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST), ranked 6th best Asian engineering university, opened from September 2016 a joint Master degree in aeronautical engineering. Around 40 students follow one of two programmes : a full year in Hong-Kong and a full year in France, or 6 months in Hong Kong and 18 months in France.
- Advanced Master in Air Transport management
Training on air transport.
- Advanced Master in Air Transport Finance management
Training on financing and leasing in air transport.