This Advanced Master® is a postgraduate programme of 12 to 24 months that includes theoretical courses, individual research work in a company, and the realisation of a professional thesis.
The Advanced Master “Airport Management” prepares participants to the variety of challenges faced by the airport sector:
- The particularly important role played by airports within the air transport system,
- the wide range of activities involved in airport operations,
- the increasing importance of questions of security and environmental impact,
- the competition between airports,
- the economic and social issues in a such critical sector for national and international economies,
All these factors call for highly skilled managers to run and develop every airport. This is the ambition of this programme.
This “Advanced Master” aims at training these specialists, so much appreciated and sought after by the airport sector, especially within airport operators, airport consultants, airport international organizations, and civil aviation authorities.
Duration of course: October to September
17 modules of 2 days or 2 weeks each (October to March)
- Aircraft and Air Transport System
- Regulatory Framework in the Air Transport Industry
- Air Transport Economics
- Air Transport Security
- Sustainable development of air transport
- Airport Design and Operation – Master Plan
- Airport Certification and Safety
- Passengers terminals
- Developing Extra Aeronautical Activities
- Human resources management in airports
- Airport Financial Management
- Airport operation and service quality
- Airport Crisis Management
- Ground Handling
- Airport strategy
- Project management
- Business Aviation on airports
(April to September)
Students have to conduct a professional thesis in a professional environment or in laboratory, either in France or abroad and supervised by a tutor from the host organisation and by a professor from ENAC. The thesis is concluded by the preparation of a report and an oral presentation in front of combined jury.
Applicants for an “Advanced Master” program must have a master’s degree in science or in engineering or management according to selected program, or a Bachelor’s degree with at least 3 years of professional experience.
Selection and admission made by admission committees organized from January to July.