This Advanced Master® is a postgraduate programme of 12 to 24 months that includes theoretical courses, individual research work in a company, and the realisation of a professional thesis.
The Advanced Master “Airport Management” prepares participants to the variety of challenges faced by the airport sector:
- The particularly important role played by airports within the air transport system,
- the wide range of activities involved in airport operations,
- the increasing importance of questions of security and environmental impact,
- the competition between airports,
- the economic and social issues in a such critical sector for national and international economies,
All these factors call for highly skilled managers to run and develop every airport. This is the ambition of this programme.
|Tuition fees||EU Citizen||Non EU-Citizen||Organization / Company|
|Normal fee||Early Bird Normal Fee||Reduce Rate||Early Bird Reduce Rate||Normal Fee||Early Bird Normal Fee||On request|
|MS AM||14 060€||12 650€||8 230 €||7 410€||14 060€||12 650€|
Selection and admission made by admission committees organized from December to July.