Discover the new Advanced Master of ENAC !
The Advanced Master Airline Management is an academic Program accredited by the French CGE (Conference des Grandes Ecoles) gathering the skills and experience of ENAC (Ecole Nationale de l’Aviation Civile) and its network of experts to better support managers in airline operations.
ENAC is approved by the French “Conférence des Grandes Ecoles” to award a one-year French Advanced Master Degree for professional staff with :
Master 2 Degree (MA2) or equivalent
Master 1 Degree (MA1) or equivalent and at least 3 years of professional experience
The purpose of the Advanced Master in “Airline Management» is to fulfil the needs of airlines to train managers or future managers with executive functions in the field of aircraft operations.
The training aims at giving the participants both :
- Technical skills in the field of airline operations,
- Management skills by developing methodological and organizational proficiencies in several areas close to aircraft operations (safety, maintenance, training, sta¬tions).
The courses are organized around 4 themes :
- Introduction on airline business
- Ensure compliance with Safety regulations
- Maximize operational efficiency
- Understand general environment of aircraft operations
At the conclusion of the degree program, participants will be able to:
- Apply basic technical knowledge to make better deci¬sions in aircraft operations
- Select global strategic approaches for operations
- Define the needs for improving the decision making capabilities in the field of airline operations
- Apply critical thinking and research skills through case studies, simulations, and other problem-solving activities
Framework of this Master
The Advanced Masters Course is divided into two parts:
- An academic part: 12 weeks of classroom lectures, accompanied and supervised work to meet training objectives
- A professional thesis: This 6-month-project is a transition between academic training and professional experience. Participants are allowed to perform their professional thesis in their company.
The Program is built in 12 Modules. Each module lasts one week.
We schedule one Module every 2 weeks as an average.
The global program (12 modules) gives 45 ECTS.
For more informations, see the brochure !
Selection and admission
Applicants for the Advanced Master ALM must have a master’s degree in science or in engineering or management, or a Bachelor’s degree with at least 3 years of professional experience.
Language qualification requested:
TOEFL 550 (PBT), TOEFL 213 (CBT), TOEFL 85 (IBT), TOEIC
785, IELTS 6.5, BULATS 70
Selection and admission of applicants upon assessment of
application files by admission panels scheduled from January
Schedule and Master Duration
Master start: 11 April 2021
Application dates: from January 1st to March 13th, 2021
Master Duration: 12 months