This Advanced Master® is a one-year postgraduate programme that includes theoretical courses, individual research work in a company, and the realisation of a professional thesis. More than 80% of the courses are online.
ENAC is approved by the French “Conférence des Grandes Ecoles” to award a one-year French Advanced Master Degree for professional staff with :
Master 2 Degree (MA2) or equivalent
Master 1 Degree (MA1) or equivalent and at least 3 years of professional experience
The training course aims at giving the participants:
- Technical skills in the field of airline operations,
- Management skills by developing methodological and organizationalproficiencies in several areas close to aircraft operations (safety,maintenance, training, stations).
It focuses on:
- Sustainable development
- Corporate management
- Airline operational efficiency
- Safety management
At the completion of the master program, participants will be able to:
- Apply basic technical knowledge to make better decisions in aircraft operations
- Select global strategic approaches for operations
- Define the needs for improving the decision-making capabilities in the field of airline operations
- Apply critical thinking and research skills through case studies, simulations, and other problem-solving activities
The ENAC Advanced Master’s Programme “Airline Management“ is designed for Managers, Airline Managers and Professionals looking to understand the fast-paced ever-changing aviation industry and to learn how to create a more sustainable future.
The Programme is built in 12 Modules. Each module lasts one week.
We schedule one Module every 2 weeks as an average.
The global programme (12 modules) gives 45 ECTS.
For more informations, see the brochure !
Selection and admission
Applicants for the Advanced Master ALM must have a master’s degree in science or in engineering or management, or a Bachelor’s degree with at least 3 years of professional experience.
Language qualification requested:
TOEFL 550 (PBT), TOEFL 213 (CBT), TOEFL 85 (IBT), TOEIC
785, IELTS 6.5, BULATS 70
Selection and admission of applicants upon assessment of
application files by admission panels scheduled from January